Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Rosamund Hodge Author Page

The Story: Cruel Beauty is a DAC Book this year. And yeah, that's part of the reason why I read it. Another is that I read a teaser online, a sample chapter thing, that had a few great pages of a book that I wanted to read, I think it was the first chapter in the book, I read it, and I just wanted more! And the book delivered that more, to the point where Cruel Beauty is one of my most favourite books, ever. That's how good it was. And yeah, while I still need to read Gilded Ashes, I will, and I know it's going to be freaking amazing!

Website

Series: Cruel Beauty Universe, Bright Smoke, Cold Fire.

Cruel Beauty Universe: Cruel Beauty and her site, my review, my rereadGilded Ashes and her site, my review.

Bright Smoke, Cold Fire: Bright Smoke, Cold Fire and her site, my review, Endless Water, Starless Sky and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: Crimson Bound and her site, my review, What Monstrous Gods and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!