Sunday, October 12, 2014

Veronica Rossi Author Page

The Story: I had to read Under the Never Sky! It was another great YA Book that had come out, that sounded good, and were DAC books, even if I wasn't participating in DAC that year, or started late! I just had to read it, and yeah, it was just a fantastic book! And it was a fantastic trilogy, and I can't wait to see what she writes next!

Website

Series: Under the Never Sky, Riders.

Writing as Noelle August with Lorin Oberweger: Boomerang.

Under the Never Sky: Roar and Liv and her sitemy review, my rereadUnder the Never Sky and her site, my review, my reread, Through the Ever Night and her site, my review, my reread, Brooke and her site, my review, Into the Still Blue and her site, my review.

Boomerang: Boomerang and her site, my review, Rebound and her site, my review, Bounce and her site, my review.

Riders: Riders and my review, Seeker and my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!