Sunday, January 11, 2015

How Well I Stuck to It #17, January 11th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 3:
Saturday: Runes by Ednah Walters, Immortals by Ednah Walters, Sunrise by Mike Mullin
Sunday: Take Back the Skies by Lucy Saxon, After Anthology, Love is a Choice by Beth Revis, Defy the Dark Anthology
Monday: Across the Universe by Beth Revis, Maddie's Tattoo by Katie Kacvinsky, Awaken by Katie Kacvinsky, Most Likely to Succeed by Jennifer Echols, Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
Tuesday: Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan, Kill Me Softly by Sarah Cross, After the Ball by Sarah Cross, Twin Roses by Sarah Cross, Tear You Apart by Sarah Cross, Ask Again Later by Liz Czukas, Top Ten Clues You're Clueless by Liz Czukas
Wednesday: The Shack by William P. Young, Blood Red Road by Moira Young, Anything to Have You by Paige Harbison, In A Handful of Dust by Mindy McGinnis
Thursday: Lord of Legends by Susan Krinard, The Fault in Our Stars by John Green, Alienated by Melissa Landers, The Rules for Breaking by Ashley Elston
Friday: Return of the Warrior by Kinley MacGregor, The Warrior by Kinley MacGregor, White Space by Ilsa Bick

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: Runes, Immortals. Check.

NetGalley: Sunrise, Take Back the Skies, Tear You Apart, Anything to Have You, Alienated, The Rules for Breaking, White Space. 7 which means I can have 4 extra rereads or new books. Check.

Edelweiss: Most Likely to Succeed, Red Queen, Ask Again Later, Top Ten Clues You're Clueless, In A Handful of Dust. 5 which means I have have 3 extra rereads or new books. Check.

Meme Books: The Shack, The Fault in Our Stars. Check.

Rereads: Across the Universe, Awaken, Glow, Blood Red Road, Lord of Legends, Return of the Warrior. 6. Which means I used up 0 of my extras from above. Check.

New Books: 0. Check.

Another week where I might actually make it! So yeah, it's a pretty great! I am liking this! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!