Saturday, January 10, 2015

We Have the Cover of the Heirs of Chrior #2!!!!

Yeah, we have the cover of the 2nd book in the Heirs of Chrior series by Cayla Kluver! And it's so great!


From Goodreads:
How do you find the strength to save your kingdom when you've lost everything? 

Anya has failed in her mission to bring Prince Zabriel back to the Faerie realm of Chrior so that he can ascend his rightful throne. Instead, Zabriel, her prince, cousin and dear friend, is standing trial for crimes committed under the false name William Wolfram Pyrite. Worst of all, the last possible heir to the Faerie throne is Illumina—the cousin Anya suspects of the foulest betrayal possible. 

In a desperate last attempt to put things right, Anya must partner with the unlikeliest of allies and venture into ever more dangerous situations if there is to be any hope of peace for her people.

I love this cover so much! And it doesn't have all that long till it comes out-just 17 days or so! Yeah! I'm so excited for this book! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!