Sunday, January 18, 2015

How Well I Stuck to It #18, January 18th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 4:
Saturday: The Final Cut by by J. T. Ellison and Catherine Coulter, Wild by Alex Mallory, Tease by Amanda Maciel, All That Glows by Ryan Graudin
Sunday: All That Burns by Ryan Graudin, The Emblazoned Red by Dawn McCullough White, Dead Time by Anne Cassidy, Fuse by Julianna Baggott
Monday: The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown, Feuds by Avery Hastings, Brutal Youth by Anthony Breznican, Take My On by Katie McGarry
Tuesday: Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stolh, A Questionable Client by Ilona Andrews, Magic Bites by Ilona Andrews, Exile by Kevin Emerson, Broken Skies by Theresa Kay
Wednesday: Blindsided by Karin Slaughter, Angel Fire by L.A. Weatherly, Angel Fever by L.A. Weatherly, Crystal Fire by Jordan Dane
Thursday: Excavation by James Rollins, Sleep No More by Aprilynne Pike, Sleep of Death by Aprilynne Pike, Counting by D by Kate Scott, The Things You Kiss Goodbye by Leslie Conner, Bridges Burned by Chris Cannon
Friday: Dark Bites by Sherrilyn Kenyon, The One Percenters by John Podgursky, Stray by Elissa Sussman, Untouched by Jus Accardo, Toxic by Jus Accardo

Tour Books: Broken Skies, Bridges Burned. Check.

Review Books: The Emblazoned Red, The One Percenters. Check.

NetGalley: Fuse, Feuds, Brutal Youth, Crystal Fire. 4 which means I can have 1 extra rereads or new books. Check.

Edelweiss: Wild, Tease, All That Burns, Exile, Sleep No More, Counting to D, The Things You Kiss Goodbye, Stray. 8 which means I have have 6 extra rereads or new books. Check.

Meme Books: Take Me On, No Check.

Rereads: The Da Vinci Code, Beautiful Chaos, Blindsided, Angel Fire, Excavation. 5. Which means I used up 0 of my extras from above. Check.

New Books: The Final Cut, Dead Time, Magic Bites, Dark Bites, Toxic. 5, but 3 are exceptions, which means I used up 0 of my extras from above. Check.

So this worked for all but memes, which sucks, since it's the one that usually doesn't make it. But oh, well, 3rd week that is pretty light! But seeing as when I was starting week 3, I made my schedule go all the way to the end of week 5! So what about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!