Sunday, January 18, 2015

Wrote that Review Update #23

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
If you want to participiate, set a certain amount of reviews to write, and once you make that goal, you can get a reward!

My reviews to reward is 25 to 1, and I motivated myself to write my review for Avenger, The Rules for Disappearing, Transparent, Cinders & Sapphires, Beautiful Darkness and Dream Dark, Sinner, Phoenix, Black City, Need You Now, The Death Dealer, Star Cursed, Born Wicked, Tempest Revealed, Tempest Unleashed, Doomed, City of a Thousand Dolls, The Madman's Daughter, Axel and Cage, Axel, Wither, so I have 25 of 25 reviews written! My reward is Fairest by Marissa Meyer!!

I also wrote the reviews for Every Other Day, Accidentally in Love With...A God?, The Shattering, At Any Price, Thornhill, Hemlock, Not a Drop to Drink, Runes and Immortals, Knight of Darkness, Sword of Darkness, Another Little Piece of My Heart, After, Dead Chaos, Dead Embers, Dead Radiance, Clockwork Angel and Clockwork Prince, Clockwork Princess, Fire & Shadow, External Forces, Altered, Return of the Warrior and The Warrior, Return of the Warrior, Going Up in Flames, Timeless, Remembrance and Vengeance, so I have 25 of 25 reviews written! My reward is Be With Me by Jennifer L. Armentrout!

And this week, I want to review again, again hopefully for the last time, November 2013, March 2012, rereads, and other books in the series! And that may or may not be 47 reviews for November with rereads and other books in the series.

I'm just picturing, for the time, that when I finally, finally, after over 3 years, have all my reviews up and finished, that then, for this, the weekly thing to get a reward would be writing all the reviews posted that week to get the reward. And I can just picture that, and I can't wait to get to that point! It'll be glorious for me!

What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!