Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Jeri Smith-Ready Author Page

The Story: I found Shade and Shift at the library, and they just looked really great, so I just really had to check them out! And they were just so good! Now I need to read more of her books! Yeah!

Website

Series: Shade, WVMP Radio, Aspect of the Crow.

Shade: Shade and her site, my review, my reread, Shift and her site, my review, my reread, Bridge and her site, (Part of *Enthralled*), Shine and her site, my review, my reread, Shattered and her site, my review.

Bridge is a short story in the anthology Enthralled, set in the Shade world, here's my review, my reread.

WVMP Radio: Crossroads and her site, my review, Rave On and her site, my review, When the Music's Over and her site, my review, Last Request and her site, my review, Wicked Game and her site, my review, Bad to the Bone and her site, my review, Bring on the Night and her site, my review, Let it Bleed and her site, my review, Lust for Life and her site, my review.

Aspect of the Crow: The Wild's Call and her site, my review, Eyes of Crow and her site, my review, Voice of Crow and her site, my review, The Reawakened and her site, my review, Storm Reaper and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: This Side of Salvation and her site, my review.

Anthologies: Grim and my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!