Thursday, January 15, 2015

Jessica Brody Author Page

The Story: I found 52 Reasons to Hate My Father at the library, and yeah, it looked really fantastic! And it was just so fun to read! And I'm really enjoying the Unremembered series!

Website

Series: Unremembered, System Divine.

Unremembered: The Memory Coder and her site, my reviewUndiscovered and her site, my reviewUnremembered and her site, my review, The Intelligence Director and her site, my review, Unforgotten and her site, my review, Unleashed and her site, my review, Unchanged and her site, my review.

System Divine: The Thief and her site, my review, Sky Without Stars and her site, my review, Burning Between Worlds and her site, my review, Suns Will Rise.

Stand Alone's: My Life Undecided and her site, my review, The Karma Club and her site, my review, 52 Reasons to Hate My Father and her site, my review, A Week of Mondays and her site, my review, In Some Other Life and her site, my review, The Chaos of Standing Still and her site, my review, The Geography of Lost Things and her site, my review.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!