Thursday, January 15, 2015

Jessica Spotswood Author Page

The Story: People were talking about Born Wicked, and it sounded really great, and it really was! IT hurt, but it was a really great book! Can't wait to read more!

Website

Series: The Cahil Witch Chronicles, A Tyranny of Petticoats.

The Cahil Witch Chronicles: Born Wicked and her site, my review, my reread, Star Cursed and her site, my review, my reread, Sisters' Fate and her site, my review.

A Tyranny of Petticoats (an anthology series): A Tyranny of Petticoats and her site, my review, The Radical Element and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: Wild Swans and her site, my review, The Last Summer of the Garrett Girls and her site, my review, The Harrow Home for Wayward Girls and her site, my review.

Anthologies: Toil & Trouble and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!