Thursday, January 15, 2015

Jessica Shirvington Author Page

The Story: People were talking about Embrace, and it looked really fantastic, and then I just had to read it! And I did, and I just loved it so much! Can't wait to read more of the series!

Website

Series: The Violet Eden Chapters, Disruption.

The Violet Eden Chapters: Embrace and her site, my review, my reread, Family Ties and her site, my review, Entice and her site, my review, my reread, Emblaze and her site, my review, Endless and her site, my review, Empower and her site, my review.

Disruption: Disruption and her site, my review, Corruption and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: One Past Midnight and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!