Sunday, January 18, 2015

Pageviews by Country by Month

So I snipped a picture of the states of the countries that have looked at my blog, so here it is:


Too bad that my country is #6 on the list, but oh, well! I love looking at the different places that people are from who look at my blog! It makes me feel good for the variety of audiences! I've never really left North America, so it's nice that my blog is! So thank you very much for your visits, I sincerely hope that you come back! And comment! Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!