Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Shannon Delany Author Page

The Story: 13 to Life was there and out, and I saw it, and yeah, the whole series looked really fantasti! And it was! And I've enjoyed all the books that I've read by Shannon Delany, and I can't wait to read more!

Website

Series: 13 to Life, Weather Witch.

13 to Life: Beasts and BFFs and my review, 13 to Life and her site, my review, Secrets and Shadows and her site, my review, Bargains and Betrayals and her site, my review, Destiny and Deception and her site, my review, Rivals and Retribution and her site, my review.

Weather Witch: Weather Witch and my review, my rereadStormbringers and my review, Thunderstruck and my review.

Anthologies: Two and Twenty Dark Tales and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!