Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Scott Tracey Author Page

The Story: Well, Witch Eyes was around, and I saw it, it looked fantastic, so I got it from the library, and yeah, it was really great! And I've enjoyed every book of his that I've read, and I can't wait to read more!

Website

Series: Witch Eyes, Legacy of Moonset.

Witch Eyes: Homecoming and his site, my review, Witch Eyes and his site, my review, my reread, Demon Eyes and his site, my review, my reread, Phantom Eyes and his site, my review.

Legacy of Moonset: Moonset and his site, my review, Darkbound and his site, my review.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!