Saturday, August 4, 2012

Week 31 Review: Bargains and Betrayals

From Goodreads:
Locked away at Pecan Place, Jessie finds her situation to be even more dangerous than she feared. While she struggles to maintain her sanity and discover answers about the group that seems less and less like any legitimate government agency, Pietr fights to keep their relationship alive. But very aware that his mother's time is running out, Pietr makes a deal he doesn't dare tell Jessie about. Because the deal Pietr's made could mean the death of far more than his tenuous relationship with the girl he loves.

My Review:
It was really fantastic to get back into this world again! I've enjoyed it so much, spending this time with these characters, and now we have some more! And we're going to get more, because this series is still going strong!

That she was locked up at the end of the last book, mad sure that I really wanted to read this book! And oh, this book delivered, it was just fantastic, and while the whole time at Pecan Place felt weird, well, she got out, and things were better!

This book is darker then the previous one, and I hope that continues on the future books, because it'd be a step back to not be dark in the future ones, because the darkness added an extra level to this book, so yeah, hope it continues!

Everything that happened, it all led to that ending! There were some hard choices, and some pretty emotional scenes, and some pretty kick ass action scenes, and there was that ending! Man, I want the next book now!

Really enjoyed this book so much, it was so great! Yeah for more books!

Author: Shannon Delany
Series: 13 to Life #3
Read: July 28th, 2012
Source: Library
Reason Why: Loved the first 2 books, and it's a LLFL Book and a WoW book!
Publisher: St. Martin's Griffin
Published: August 16th 2011
4/5 Hearts
3.5/5 Books
4/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!