Thursday, May 7, 2015

Stacey Jay Author Page

The Story: Juliet Immortal, I saw it, and yeah, it was just so great looking, it was really great! And I've enjoyed all of the books that I've read by her, and I can't wait to read more!

Series: Juliet Immortal, Megan Berry, Annabelle Lee.

Juliet Immortal: Juliet Immortal and my review, Romeo Redeemed and my review.

Megan Berry: You Are So Undead to Me and my review, my rereadUndead Much and my review, Valentine's Day of the Undead and my review.

Annabelle Lee: Dead on the Delta and my review, Blood on the Bayou and my review.

Stand Alone's: The Locket and my review, Of Beast and Beauty and my review, Princess of Thorns and my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!