Thursday, May 7, 2015

Suzanne Young Author Page

The Story: A Need So Beautiful was there, and I saw it, and I just had to read it! It was really fantastic, and I've enjoyed all of her books that I've read, and I can't wait to read more! The books are just so great!

Website

Series: A Need So Beautiful, The Program.

A Need So Beautiful: A Need So Beautiful and her site, my review, A Want So Wicked and her site, my review, A Desire So Deadly and my review.

The Program: The Remedy and her site, my review, The Epidemic and her site, my review, The Program and her site, my review, The Treatment and her site, my review, The Recovery and my review.

Stand Alone's: Just Like Fate and her site, my review, The Willing and her site, my review, Hotel Ruby and her site, my review, Let it Snow.

Anthologies: Two and Twenty Dark Tales and my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!