Thursday, May 7, 2015

Stephanie Perkins Author Page

The Story: Anna and the French Kiss was there, and yeah, it had a lot of hype, and I just had to read it! It was really fantastic, and I've enjoyed all of her books that I've read, and I can't wait to read more!

Website

Series: Anna and the French Kiss.

Anna and the French Kiss: Anna and the French Kiss and her site, my review, my reread, Vulcans are Hot and her site, my reviewLola and the Boy Next Door and her site, my review, my rereadIsla and the Happily Ever After and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: There's Someone Inside Your House and her site, my review, The Woods Are Always Watching and her site, my review.

Anthologies: My True Love Gave To Me and her site, my review, Summer Days & Summer Nights and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!