Saturday, September 29, 2012

Week 39 Review: A Want So Wicked

From Goodreads:
Elise is a normal seventeen-year-old girl until the day she wakes up in a desert park, with no idea who she is. 

After that episode, her life takes a bizarre turn. She’s experiencing unexpected flashes of insight into people’s lives—people she’s never met before. Strangers frighten her with warnings about the approaching Shadows. And although Elise has never had a boyfriend, she suddenly finds herself torn between two handsome but very different young men: Abe, the charming bad boy whose effect on her both seduces and frightens her, and the mysterious Harlin, who’s new to town but with whom Elise feels an urgent, elemental connection—almost as if they are soul mates.

Now Elise begins to question everything about her life. Why do these guys both want her so desperately? What are the Shadows? Why does the name Charlotte inspire a terrifying familiarity? And who is Elise, really?

My Review:
Oh, this was a really fantastic book! I mean, we knew a lot of what was going on if we've read A Need So Beautiful, but even then, that's not everything that's going on. Because yeah, things are different, and things are learned, and it was just so great!

I enjoyed these new characters! They were interesting, and I wanted to know more about them! And in that, this is a part of the reason why I want a 3rd book, but I'll further explain why later on. And yeah, there characters were really great!

Of course, then there's Harlin, from before, and yeah, things are different! Especially with Charlotte now Elise! So that was an interesting situation to read about, and I just couldn't wait for more! The pages just flew right by

And they found a solution to help the other Forgotten and Shadows! Which is really great! And yeah, this is my main reason for wanting a 3rd book, I want to see Elise and Harlin go and implement this solution, because yeah, I want to spend more time with them!

This was a really great book, I enjoyed it a lot, and yeah, I really want more!

Author: Suzanne Young
Series: A Need So Beautiful #2
Read: September 27th, 2012
Source: Library
Reason Why: Really loved A Need So Beautiful, so it's a Sophomore Challenge book!
Publisher: Balzer + Bray
Published: June 26th 2012
5/5 Hearts
4/5 Books
4/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!