Saturday, May 9, 2015

Terah Edun Author Page

The Story: I got Sworn to Raise from NetGalley, and I just had to read it-it looked really fantastic! And I enjoyed it so much, it was such an entertaining and well written book! And I can't wait to read more!

Website

Series: Courtlight, Crown Service, Algardis, Sarath Web.

Courtlight: Sworn to Raise and her site, my review, my rereadSworn to Transfer and her site, my review, Sworn to Conflict and her site, my review, Sworn to Secrecy and her site, my review, Sworn to Defiance and her site, my review, Sworn to Ascension and her site, my review, Sworn to Vengeance and her site, my review, Sworn to Sovereignty and her site, my review, Lilian in Heels and my review, Sworn to War and her site, my review, Sworn to Quell and her site.

Crown Service: Blades of Magic and her site, my review, Blades of Illusion and her site, my review.

Algardis: Red Madrassa and her site, my review, Casbah Guardian and her site, my review.

Sarath Web: Accession and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! But this is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!