Friday, May 8, 2015

Terah Edun Author Page

The Story: I got Sworn to Raise from NetGalley, and I just had to read it-it looked really fantastic! And I enjoyed it so much, it was such an entertaining and well written book! And I can't wait to read more!

Website

Series: Courtlight, Crown Service, Guardians of AlgardisAlgardis, Sarath Web.

Algardis Universe: Mages by Chance and her sitemy review, Mages by Fortune and her site, my review, Mages by Assembly and her site, my review, Mages by Providence and her site, Blades of Magic and her sitemy reviewBlades of Illusion and her sitemy review, Blades of Sorcery and her site, Blades of Destiny and her site, Blades of Fortitude and her site, Blades of Revelation and her site, The Rose Hedgewitch and her site, my review, Lilian in Heels and and her sitemy reviewSworn to Raise and her sitemy reviewmy rereadSworn to Transfer and her sitemy reviewSworn to Conflict and her sitemy reviewSworn to Secrecy and her sitemy reviewSworn to Defiance and her sitemy reviewSworn to Ascension and her sitemy reviewSworn to Vengeance and her sitemy reviewSworn to Sovereignty and her sitemy reviewSworn to War and her sitemy reviewSworn to Quell and her sitemy reviewSworn to Restoration and her sitemy reviewSworn to Justice and her site, my review, Sworn to Victory and her site.

Courtlight: Lillian in Heels, Sworn to Raise, Sworn to Transfer, Sworn to Conflict, Sworn to Secrecy, Sworn to Defiance, Sworn to Ascension, Sworn to Vengeance, Sworn to Sovereignty, Sworn to War, Sworn to Quell, Sworn to Restoration, Sworn to Justice, Sworn to Victory, Sworn to Allegiance, Sworn to Reign, Sworn to Justice, Sworn to Victory.

Crown Service: Blades of Magic, Blades of Illusion, Blades of Sorcery, Blades of Destiny, Blades of Fortitude, Blades of Revelation, The Rose Hedgewitch.

Guardians of Algardis: Mages by Chance, Mages by Fortune, Mages by Assembly, Mages by Providence.

Algardis: Red Madrassa and her site, my review, Casbah Guardian and her site, my review.

Sarath Web: Accession and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!