Friday, May 8, 2015

Tera Lynn Childs Author Page

The Story: I just love reading Tera Lynn Childs books! I don't know exactly where I first heard of her books, but yeah, I'd head of them, and I just had to read them! They are just so great, and unique and I love reading them, and I can't wait to read more!

Website

Series: Medusa Girls, Fins, Oh. My. Gods., The Hero AgendaDarkly Fae, City Chicks, Creative HeArts.

Medusa Girls: Sweet Venom and her site, my review, Sweet Shadows and her site, my review, Sweet Legacy and her site, my review, Gretchen Meets a Nemean Lion and her site, my review, The Medusa Girls Meet a Mermaid and her site, my review.

Fins: Forgive My Fins and her site, my review, Fins Are Forever and her site, my review, Just For Fins and her site, my review, Pretty in Pearls and her site, my review, When Coral Dreams and her site, my review.

Oh. My. Gods.: Oh. My Gods. and her site, my reviewThe Twelve Days of Stella and her site, my review, Phoebe's Fair Valentine and her site, my review, Nicole's Labyrinth and her site, my review, Goddess Boot Camp and her site, my review, Goddess in Time and her site, my review.

The Hero Agenda: Powerless and her site, my review, Relentless and her site, my review.

Darkly Fae: When Magic Sleeps and her site, my review, When Magic Dares and her site, my review.

City Chicks: Eye Candy and her site, my review, Straight Stalk and her site, my review, Trying Texas and her site, my review.

Creative HeArts: Ten Things Sloane Hates About Tru and her site, my review,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!