Thursday, June 23, 2016

We Have the Cover of Missing!!!!

Yeah, we have the cover of Kelley Armstrong's 2017 YA book, Missing!

From Goodreads:
Winter Crane has exactly one thing to look forward to in Reeve's End: leaving it. Like her best friend did. Like her sister did. Like most of the teens born in town have done. There's nothing for them there but abandoned mines and empty futures. They're better off taking a chance elsewhere.

The only thing Winter will miss is the forest. Her only refuge. At least it was. Until the day she found a boy--a stranger--left for dead.

But now he's gone too. And he has Winter questioning what she once thought was true. What if nobody left Reeve's End at all? What if they're all missing?


I am so excited for this book! I love her writing! And this cover is strange and weird and I love lookg at it! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!