Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Kalayna Price Author Page

The Story: I wanted to read Kicking It, and I checked out this series since I hadn't read any of it and it wasn't a 0.5 story, and it sounded really great, so I just had to read them! And they were so good, and I can't wait to read more!

Website

Series: Alex Craft, Haven.

Alex Craft: Grave Witch and her site, my review, Grave Dance and her site, my review, Ruby Red (Part of *Kicking It*), Grave Memory and her site, my review, Grave Visions and her site, my review, Grave Ransom and her site, my review.

Ruby Red is a short story in Kicking It, set in the Alex Craft world, here's my review.

Haven: Once Bitten and her site, my review, Twice Dead and her site, my review, Third Blood and her site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! But this is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!