Saturday, June 25, 2016

Week 26 Review: How Willa Got Her Groove Back

From Goodreads:
When your life feels like a bad movie, rewrite the script.

When Willa Schofer's father comes home from a business trip with an über-famous new fiancée, Willa's senior year blows up in paparazzi-fueled flames. Overnight, she has a new house, a new car, and a new soon-to-be stepbrother—the unbelievably hot, unbelievably arrogant, Finn McCain. Thank god he's constantly pushing her buttons, or she might do something irresponsible. Like fall for the jerk.

Just when Willa's decided to avoid him for, oh, ever, Finn lands in the center of her senior project team. Seriously—how hard is it to shake a guy? At least her work on the project snagged the attention of the (second) hottest guy in school. He might only be into her because of her famous stepmom, and he's not quite as exciting as a certain annoying housemate, but at least she's allowed to crush on the guy.

Because crushing on your annoying stepbrother? So not cool.

This Entangled Teen Crush book contains an unbelievably hot bad boy, an unbelievably famous actress, and all the drama that comes with adding both to your family. Oh, and a forbidden flirtation with a soon-to-be stepbrother. 

My Review:
Yeah, I loved reading this book! I'm really loving the whole concept of the Creative HeARts series, and yeah, I can't wait to read more of it! It's just so interesting and different, to have these collection of characters, but with these four authors writing this series! Which I'll keep saying till the end!

I enjoyed reading about Willa and Finn, and their situation! The fact that they're about to become step-siblings, and then there's that attraction between them. Which is not a very good situation to be in, because it's not socially acceptable! There wasn't very much romance, but it was quietly, or not so quietly, burning!

True that they aren't related, but yeah, it was really fantastic to watch them have to deal with all that drama! And with all the stuff around their parents getting together, yeah. That was just really great to read all of that!

This is only the first book in the story, and yeah, I really enjoyed where it ended! There's more to to happen, and there's some threads that will be addressed. This story was just the start, and there's definitely going to be more, and I want it!

This book wasn't what I expected, and I can't wait to read more!

Author: Emily McKay
Series: Creative HeArts #2, Willa and Finn #1
Read: June 24th, 2016
Source: NetGalley
Reason Why: Sounded really great, and it's a Prequel & Sequel Challenge 2016 Book!
Publisher: Entangled: Crush
Published: February 22nd 2016
5/5 Hearts
4.5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!