Friday, June 3, 2016

Follow Friday #238, June 3rd

Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Follow Friday is hosted by 2 hosts, Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs! For more rules and how to participate, visit one of the hosts. Now for this week's question:

The Post Prompt: What is your most interesting bookish memory or experience?

Reading my favourite books and the books that introduced me to my favourite authors! They were just so great! Like Acheron by Sherrilyn Kenyon, Heart of the Dragon by Gena Showalter, Poison Study by Maria V. Synder, Legacy by Cayla Kulver, Stolen Songbird by Danielle L. Jensen, Struck by Jennifer Bosworth, Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes, and many more!

I hope to go to BEA one day, and I know that'll be an interesting bookish experience! What about you guys? Happy reading!


GFC

email

bloglovin

Any or all. I'm not too picky, there's options!

4 comments:

  1. New GFC follower stopping by from the #FF :)

    My #FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Late FF visit. There's nothing like experiencing a soon-to-be favorite book or author for the first time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Such a great experience! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!