Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Goodreads Has Rereading Now!

So this happened! And yeah, this is pretty big, because rereading is something I think most readers do. I think everybody has a book or two (or 100!) books that they read again and again. Then there's those books that you just plain reread. So now that this feature is here, well, yeah, really excited for it!

To put this in perspective, I first had a book that I'd read on Goodreads, that I was rereading again happened in March 2013. Since then, I have read 550 books. Of which I now have to add these dates in, but yeah, I want to do this, because I like having things with the proper order and stuff. Because I'm weird like that.

But yeah. I'm so excited for this, and I can't wait to use it! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!