Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Bout of Books 5.0 Goals

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

Get information about goal posts and then link up your goal posts here!

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 13th and runs through Sunday, August 19th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 5.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. -From the Bout of Books 5.0 team 

Ok, for my goals, well, I want to read a lot. I mean it. Like, from the Monday to the Friday, I've planned myself to read 4 books a day, at least. Some days are 5 books. Since I don't know what I'll be reading after Friday, to the Sunday, I'll just go with Monday-Friday books, just in case I don't read all them when I want to. So yeah, I want to read 23 books. And they are:

Origin, Pushing the Limits, The Weight of Night, The Blood Keeper, Dark Vengence, Darke, Innocent Darkness, Section 132, The Dead I Know,  The Girl is Trouble, Dark Parties, Imaginary Girls, Demon Eyes, The Forgiven Duke, Covet, Against the Sun, Almost a Scandal, White Raven, Determinant, Confessions of an Angry Girl, League of Strays, Mystic City, and The Royal Treatment.

Yeah. Can't wait to read them, because they sound really fantastic! Happy reading!

4 comments:

  1. Wow that is a lot of books (my goal is 9/11- one is a bind up of 3 books) I don't think I have heard of them. I hope you get to them all. Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy reading to you too! Good luck with all those books and have fun ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's a lot of books! Good luck with your goals and have fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!