Monday, January 12, 2015

Carrie Ryan Author Page

The Story: I found the whole series at the library, and yeah, it sounded good, and yeah, it was just fantastic! I can't wait to reread the wholes series, together! Going to be great!

Website

Series: The Forest of Hands and Teeth,

The Forest of Hands and Teeth: What We Once Feared and her site, my review, A Game of Firsts and her site, (Part of *The First Time*), Almost Normal and her site, (Part of *Defy the Dark*), Flotsam & Jetsam and her site, (Part of *The Living Dead*), Scenic Route and her site, (Part of *Enthralled*), Bougainvillea and her site, (Part of *Zombies VS. Unicorns*), Hare Moon and her site, (Part of *Kiss Me Deadly*), The Forest of Hands and Teeth and her site, my review, my reread, The Dead-Tossed Waves and her site, my review, my reread, The Dark and Hollow Places and her site, my review, my reread.

A Game of Firsts is a short story in the anthology The First Time, set in The Forest of Hands and Teeth world, here's my review.

Almost Normal is a short story in the anthology Defy the Dark set in The Forest of Hands and Teeth world, here's my review.

Flotsam & Jetsam is a short story in the anthology The Living Dead set in The Forest of Hands and Teeth world, here's my review.

Scenic Route is a short story in the anthology Enthralled set in The Forest of Hands and Teeth world, here's my review.

Bougainvillea is a short story in the anthology Zombies VS. Unicorns set in The Forest of Hands and Teeth world, here's my review.

Hare Moon is a short story in the anthology Kiss Me Deadly set in The Forest of Hands and Teeth world, here's my review, my reread.

Stand Alone's: Daughter of Deep Silence.

Anthologies: Rags and Bones and her site, my review, Foretold and her site, my review, Shards & Ashes and her site, my review, After and her site, my review, Brave New Love and her site, my reviewFifty First Times and her site, my review, Slasher Girls & Monster Boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!