Monday, January 12, 2015

Annie Oldham Author Page

The Story: The author contacted me about a reveiw for The Burn, and yeah, I waned to read it, so I did, and then yeah, I was lucky to be a part of a tour for another of her books, The Possession, and yeah, I just loved both of them!

Website

Series: The Burn, Song and Shadow.

The Burn Trilogy: The Burn and her site, my review, my reread, Infraction and her site, my review, The Reaping and her site, my review.

Song and Shadow: Possession and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: Bound and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!