Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Jordan Dane Author Page

The Story: I got On a Dark Wing from NetGalley, and I never looked back! I've enjoyed all of her books that I've read, and I can't wait to read more!

Website

Series: The Hunted, Sweet Justice, No One.

The Hunted: Indigo Awakening and her site, my review, Crystal Fire and her site, my review.

Sweet Justice: Evil Without a Face and her site, my review, The Wrong Side of Dead and her site, my review, The Echo of Violence and her site, my review, Reckoning of the Dead and her site, my review.

No One: No One Heard Her Scream and her site, my review, No One Left to Tell and her site, my review, No One Lives Forever and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: In the Arms of Stone Angels and her site, my review, On a Dark Wing and her site, my review, Blood Score and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!