Saturday, December 22, 2012

Week 51 Review: The Eternal Kiss

There's an allure to vampire tales that have seduced readers for generations. From Bram Stoker to Stephenie Meyer and beyond, vampire stories are here to stay. For those fresh-blooded fans of paranormal romance or for those whose hunt and hunger never dies, these stories have what readers want!

My Review:
Oh, another great, fantastic anthology! And about vampires! One collection of stories about YA vampires, sign me up! And with such wonderful authors that I've enjoyed so many other times, well I knew that I would enjoy it! And I did, so much!

I found it fantastic, and even with such a narrow theme for the anthology, that there were still a variety of stories! I mean, I know I should've expected it, but I didn't, and that made it all the better to read them all!

This is another anthology in the 13 Tales series, so I really hope, and I think, that it's set after Kiss Me Deadly, because of the Sarah Rees Brennan and Karen Mahoney stories, which had the same characters in their stories in both of the anthologies!

I really enjoyed where these stories went, even if they were short stories, because they had something to say, they had a journey to take,and they went on it, and that was just really great to read, and I really enjoyed that!

Really fantastic anthology, and I enjoyed reading it so much! 

Authors: Rachel Caine, Cecil Castellucci, Cassandra Clare, Melissa de la Cruz, Karen Mahoney, Maria V. Snyder, Holly Black, Kelley Armstrong, Libba Bray, Sarah Rees Brennan, Nancy Holder, Debbie Viguié, Lilith Saintcrow, Dina James
Series: 13 Tales
Read: December 21st, 2012
Source: Library
Reason Why: It has authors like Maria V. Snyder, Kelley Armstrong, and Cassandra Clare in it! I had to read it!
Publisher: Running Press Kids
Published: July 28th 2008
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
4/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!