Saturday, January 10, 2015

Week 2 Review: Biggest Flirts

From Goodreads:
Tia and Will's lives get flipped upside down when they're voted Yearbook's Biggest Flirts in this sassy novel from the author of Endless Summer and The One That I Want.

Tia just wants to have fun. She's worked hard to earn her reputation as the life of the party, and she's ready for a carefree senior year of hanging out with friends and hooking up with cute boys. And her first order of business? New guy Will. She can't get enough of his Midwestern accent and laidback swagger. 

As the sparks start to fly, Will wants to get serious. Tia's seen how caring too much has left her sisters heartbroken, and she isn't interested in commitment. But pushing Will away drives him into the arms of another girl. Tia tells herself it's no big deal…until the yearbook elections are announced. Getting voted Biggest Flirts with Will is, well, awkward. They may just be friends, but their chemistry is beginning to jeopardize Will’s new relationship—and causing Tia to reconsider her true feelings. What started as a lighthearted fling is about to get very complicated…

My Review:
I enjoyed this book so much! It was so cute, and fun, and yeah, the fun thing is, that all 3 books take place in around the same time frame, around their senior year, so we're going to see more of everyone, in each book! Which is so great!

I enjoyed Tia and Will, they were the best, from Tia, who is a bit closed off romantically, because she's seen the pain that love has brought  her sisters, so she's only interesting in hook-ups, and she presents an "I don't care" image to the world, even her intelligence, but she's one of the smartest in the class!

Then there's Will, who's just moved to Florida, and who had his girlfriend cheat on him the day that he left, after she used him, and then cheated on him with his best friend, to add insult to injury. Then there's his interests of hockey and drums. Oh, and his earring, which made Tia think of pirates!

I just enjoyed their relationship so much, it was something that started off strange, made it to friends, got off-kilter, and then righted itself with them to try out dating again for 3 days instead of 6 hours! And then you add in the heat and clothing protest! Awesome!

Favourite lines: "But lately they'd started calling about the shop, of all things-where the vintage handbags were on the network of shelves, and how to access the catalog of sterling flatware I'd set up in their computer so they wouldn't have to call me." Oh, sounds like that misfired, Tia!

I enjoyed this book so much (and since this review is coming out after Perfect Couple, even though I read it first) and I can't wait to read more!

Author: Jennifer Echols
Series: Superlatives #1
Read: January 6th, 2015
Source: Tuebl
Reason Why: Reading Perfect Couple for a tour! And it's a Prequel & Sequel Challenge 2015 Book!
Publisher: Simon Pulse
Published: May 20th 2015
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!