Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Michelle Rowen Author Page

The Story: Well, this is a bit of a 2-parter story, I found the first two books of the Demon Princess books at the library, and I just enjoyed them so much! And then I got Dark Kiss from NetGalley, and it was really fantastic! I just can't wait to read more books by Michelle Rowen!

Website

Series: Nightwatchers, Demon Princess, Falling Kingdoms, Spirit and ThievesImmortality Bites, Living in Eden, Nightshade.

Nightwatchers: Dark Kiss and her site, my review, Wicked Kiss and her site, my review.

Demon Princess: Reign or Shine and her site, my review, Reign Check and her site, my review, Reign Fall and her site, my review, Reign Storm and her site, my review.

Falling Kingdoms: Falling Kingdoms and her site, my review, Rebel Spring and her site, my review, Gathering Darkness and her site, my review, Frozen Tides, Untitled, Untitled.

Spirit and Thieves (Spin Off Series of *Falling Kingdoms*): A Book of Spirit and Thieves, Untitled, Untitled.

Immortality Bites: Bitten & Smitten and her site, my review, Fanged & Fabulous and her site, my review, Lady & the Vamp and her site, my review, Stakes & Stilettos and her site, my review, Tall, Dark, and Fangsom and her site, my review, Blood Bath and Beyond and her site, my review, Bled and Breakfast and her site, my review, From Fear to Eternity and her site, my review.

Living in Eden: The Demon in Me and her site, my review, Something Wicked and her site, my review, The Old Black Magic and her site, my review.

Nightshade: Nightshade and her site, my review, Bleeding Heart and her site, (Part of *Primal*), Bloodlust and her site, my review.

Bleeding Heart is a short story in Primal, set in the Nightshade world, here's my review.

Stand Alone's: Countdown and her site, my review, Angel with Attitude and her site, my review, Echoes and her site.

Anthologies: Kiss Me Deadly and her site, my review, The Mammoth Book of Paranormal Romance and her site, my review, Bewitched, Bothered and BeVampyred and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!