Monday, March 2, 2015

Melissa Landers Author Page

The Story: I got Alienated from NetGalley, and yeah, it looks really fantastic! I just can't wait to read it, and her other books!

Website

Series: Alienated, Starflight, The Half King.

Alienated: Alienated and her site, my review, my reread, Until Midnight and her site, my review, my reread, Invaded and her site, my review, my reread, United and her site, my review.

Starflight: Starflight and her site, my review, Starfall and her site, my review.

The Half King: The Half King and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: Lumara and her site, my review Make Me a Liar and her site, my review.

Anthologies: Fifty First Times and my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!