Saturday, March 7, 2015

Renée Ahdieh Author Page

The Story: The Wrath and the Dawn is a DAC book, and yeah, it sounds really fantastic! And the YA Buzz Books this year had an excerpt from it, and it was freaking amazing! Really can't wait to read it!

Website

Series: The Wrath and the Dawn, Flame in the Mist, The Beautiful.

The Wrath and the Dawn: The Wrath & the Dawn Webtoon and my reviewThe Moth & the Flame and my review, my rereadThe Crown & the Arrow and my review, my rereadThe Wrath and the Dawn and her site, my review, my rereadThe Mirror & the Maze and my review, my rereadThe Rose and the Dagger and her site, my review, my reread.

Flame in the Mist: Flame in the Mist and her site, my review, Okami and my review, Yumi and my reviewSmoke in the Sun and her site, my review.

The Beautiful: The Beautiful and her site, my review, The Damned and her site, my review.

Anthologies: Three Sides of a Heart and my review, A Thousand Beginning and Endings and my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!