Sunday, March 15, 2015

Wrote that Review Update #31

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
If you want to participate, set a certain amount of reviews to write, and once you make that goal, you can get a reward!

My reviews to reward is 25 to 1, and I motivated myself to write my review for Skylark, My Life Next Door, Pretty Crooked, Against the Night, All These Lives, The Queen's Lady, Fear, Light, You Are My Only, Shadow Vision, Why Don't You Just Kill Her?, Riser, The Reclaimed, Underworld, Abandon, Underworld, Awaken, What Happened to Goodbye, The Duff, Endure, Enchanted, The False Princess, Witches, Rise, Once, After Daybreak, Blood-Kissed Sky, so I have 25 of 25 reviews written!

I also wrote the reviews for Darkness Before Dawn, Frigid, Chantress, The Thorn and the Sinking Stone, Shutdown, Override, Glitch, Avalon High, Pretty Dark Nothing, Here Lies Bridget, Once, The Fine Art of Truth or Dare, Fallen in Love, Sweet Evil, Red, The Wood Queen, The Stone Demon, Fuse, Project Moses, Shades of Murder, Scarlet, The Star of Kazan, I'm Not Here, If I Tell, Unraveling, so I have 25 of 25 reviews written!

I also wrote the reviews for Spirit's Princess, Sphinx's Princess, Sphinx's Queen, Nobody's Princess, Nobody's Prize, Snow Queen, Resurrection, Dead to You, Putting Makeup on Dead People, Kiss Crush Collide, Forgiven, Gimme a Call, The Fruit of Our Sins, Hot Coco, Die For Her and If I Should Die, Epic Fail, Illuminated, Variant, Feedback, Arise, Elegy, Dreaming Awake, Angelfire, Wings of the Wicked, Shadows in the Silence and A Dance With Darkness, so I have 25 of 25 reviews written!

And this week, I want to review the rest of July 2012, June 2013, August 2012, May 2013! I've been getting closer and closer to getting 4 moths per week, so hopefully this is the week I do so, because if I do, then I only have 8 months, which would 2 more weeks or less! Which would be so freaking great!

What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!