Sunday, March 1, 2015

Mary E. Pearson Author Page

The Story: I found The Adoration of Jenna Fox at the library, and yeah, I just haven't looked back, she's such a great author, and I enjoyed them so much! So good! Can't wait to read more!

Website

Series: Jenna Fox Chronicles, The Remnant Chronicles, Dance of Thieves.

Jenna Fox Chronicles: The Adoration of Jenna Fox and her site, my review, my rereadThe Rotten Beast and her site, my review, The Fox Inheritance and her site, my review, my rereadFox Forever and her site, my review.

The Remnant Chronicles: Morrighan and her sitemy review, my rereadThe Kiss of Deception and her site, my review, my rereadThe Heart of Betrayal and her site, my review, my reread, The Beauty of Darkness and her site, my review, my reread.

Dance of Thieves (Spin Off series of *The Remnant Chronicles*): Dance of Thieves and her site, my review, Vow of Thieves and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!