Thursday, March 5, 2015

Michelle Zink Author Page

The Story: Yeah, Prophecy of the Sisters is pretty much a book-and series-that I just had to read! Don't know where I heard of it, but I did, and it was just really great! I just can't wait to read more books to read!

Website

Series: Prophecy of the Sisters, Prophecy of the Sisters Novellas, Lies I ToldThe Shadowguards.

Prophecy of the Sisters: Prophecy of the Sisters and her site, my review, Guardian of the Gate and her site, my review, Circle of Fire and her site, my review.

Prophecy of the Sisters Novellas: Whisper of Souls and her site, my review, Mistress of Souls and her site, my review, Rise of Souls and her site, my review.

Lies I Told: Lies I Told and her sitemy reviewPromises I Made and her site, my review.

The Shadowguards: Temptation's Heat and her site, my review, Temptation's Kiss and her site, my review, Temptation's Fire and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: A Temptation of Angels and her site, my review, This Wicked Game and her site, my review,  A Walk in the Sun and her site, my review.

Anthologies: Kiss Me Deadly and my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!