Saturday, March 7, 2015

My Upcoming 2 Weeks of Crazy

So for me, a week is Saturday to Friday. So today is the start of week 11. The next two weeks after that, weeks 12 and 13, I'm doing things a bit differently. Week 12 is my Week of NetGalley, with a whole list of NetGalley books that I want to read. Week 13 is my Week of Edelweiss, with the same, only Edelweiss books.

I don't have everything quite hammered out yet, because there's still book tours, but yeah, I'm going to try and read as many e-ARC's from these sites as I possibly can. Oh, and did I mention, that both lists have over 50 books? So yeah, lots to hopefully read, and I really hope to read a lot, I want to up my number of books read and reviewed on both sites!

Yeah. I just wanted to post about, because yeah, it's a bit crazy (and it's also prompted an idea that I should create review posts for all books that I want to read, just so I have them, which would be a ton of work!) Yep.

So what do you guys think? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!