Sunday, March 1, 2015

Maureen Johnson Author Page

The Story: I got The Name of the Star from the library, and yeah, it was just so fantastic! And I've really enjoyed all of her books that I've read, and I can't wait to read more!

Website

Series: Shades of London, Little Blue EnvelopeThe Bane Chronicles.

Shades of London: The Boy in the Smoke and her site, my review, The Name of the Star and her site, my review, The Madness Underneath and her site, my review, The Shadow Cabinet and her site, my review, Untitled.

Little Blue Envelope: 13 Little Blue Envelopes and her site, my review, The Last Little Blue Envelope and her site, my review.

The Bane Chronicles: What Really Happened in Peru and her site, my review, The Runaway Queen and her site, my review, Vampires, Scones, and Edmund Herondale and her site, my review, The Midnight Heir and her site, my review, The Rise of Hotel Dumont and her site, my review, Saving Raphael Santiago and her site, my review, The Fall of Hotel Dumont and her site, my review, What to Buy the Shadowhunter Who Has Everything and her site, my review, The Last Stand of the New York Institute and her site, my review, The Course of True Love (and First Dates) and her site, my review, The Bane Chronicles and her site, my review.

Anthologies: Unicorns Vs. Zombies and her site, my review, Vacations from Hell and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! But this is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!