Sunday, March 1, 2015

Maureen Johnson Author Page

The Story: I got The Name of the Star from the library, and yeah, it was just so fantastic! And I've really enjoyed all of her books that I've read, and I can't wait to read more!

Website

Series: Shades of London, Little Blue Envelope, Truly DeviousThe Bane Chronicles, Tales from the Shadowhunter AcademyGhosts of the Shadow Market.

Shades of London: The Boy in the Smoke and her site, my review, The Name of the Star and her site, my review, The Madness Underneath and her site, my review, The Shadow Cabinet and her site, my review, Untitled.

Little Blue Envelope: 13 Little Blue Envelopes and her site, my review, The Last Little Blue Envelope and her site, my review.

Truly Devious: Truly Devious and her site, my review, The Vanishing Stair and her site, my review, The Hand on the Wall and her site, my review, The Box in the Woods and her site, my review, Nine Liars and her site, my review.

The Bane Chronicles: What Really Happened in Peru and her siteThe Runaway Queen and her site, Vampires, Scones, and Edmund Herondale and her site, The Midnight Heir and her site, The Rise of Hotel Dumont and her site, Saving Raphael Santiago and her site, The Fall of Hotel Dumont and her site, What to Buy the Shadowhunter Who Has Everything and her site, The Last Stand of the New York Institute and her site, The Course of True Love (and First Dates) and her site, The Bane Chronicles and her site, my review, my reread.

Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy: Welcome to Shadowhunter Academy and her siteThe Lost Herondale and her siteThe Whitechapel Fiend and her siteNothing But Shadows and her siteThe Evil We Love and her sitePale Kings and Princes and her siteBitter of Tongue and her siteThe Fiery Trial and her siteBorn to Endless Night and her siteAngels Twice Descending and her siteTales from the Shadowhunter Academy and her sitemy review, my reread.


Stand Alone's: Death at Morning House and her site, my review.

Anthologies: Unicorns Vs. Zombies and her site, my review, Vacations from Hell and her site, my review, Let it Snow and her sitemy review

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!