Monday, March 2, 2015

Melissa de la Cruz Author Page

The Story: I don't know exactly when I started reading Melissa De La Cruz, but I started with the start of Blue Bloods, and yeah, I've just enjoyed every book! I can't wait to read more!

Website

Series: Blue Bloods, Wolf Pact, The Beauchamp Family, The New Blue Bloods Coven, Summer on East EndHeart of Dread, The Au Paris, The Ring and the Crown, Alex and Eliza.

Blue Bloods: Blue Bloods and her site, my review, Masquerade and her site, my review, Revelation and her site, my review, The Van Alen Legacy and her site, my review, Keys to the Repository and her site, my review, Misguided Angel and her site, my review, Bloody Valentine and her site, my review, Lost in Time and her site, my review, Gates of Paradise and her site, my review.

Wolf Pact (Spin Off Series of *Blue Bloods*): Wolf Pack and her site part one, part two, part three, part four, my review.

The Beauchamp Family (Spin Off Series of *Blue Blood*): Diary of a White Witch and my review, Witches of East End and her site, my review, Serpent's Kiss and her site, my review, Winds of Salem and her site, my review.

The New Blue Bloods Coven (Spin Off Series of *Blue Bloods*): Vampires of Manhattan and her site, my review, White Nights and her site, my review.

Summer on East End (Spin Off Series of The Beauchamp Family*): Triple Moon and her site, my review, Double Eclipse and her site, my review.

Heart of Dread: Frozen and her site, my review, Stolen and her site, my review, Golden and her site, my review.

The Au Paris: Beach Lane and her site, my review, Skinny-Dipping and her site, my review, Sun-Kissed and her site, my review, Crazy Hot and her site, my review.

The Ring and the Crown: The Ring and the Crown and her site, my review, The Lily and the Cross and her site, my review.

Alex and Eliza: Alex and Eliza and her site, my review, Love and War and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: Something In Between and her site, my review, Someone to Love and her site, my review, Pride and Prejudice and Mistletoe and her site, my review, 29 Dates and her site, my review.

Anthologies: The Eternal Kiss and her site, my review, A Thousand Beginnings and Endings and my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!