Wednesday, March 11, 2015

WWW Wednesday #204, March 11th

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you'll read next?

Thanks to MizB of Should Be Writing for starting this meme!

I'm currently reading Fuse, and yeah, I'm really enjoying it!
I read The Thorn and the Sinking Stone, and yeah, it was really fantastic! Really great book, can't wait for more from CJ Dushinski!
I'm going to be reading Red, and yeah, I can't wait, because man, it looks like a really great book! I can't wait!

Looks like a great collection of books, and yeah, I can't wait to read them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!