Friday, May 8, 2015

Victoria Schwab Author Page

The Story: The Near Witch was out there, and yeah, I just had to read it! I just need to read more and more books! They're just so fantastic, and I've enjoyed them so much! I'm so glad that there are more books to read, and I can't wait to read them!

Website

Series: The Near Witch, The Archived, Vicious, A Darker Shade of Magic, Shades of Magic, Threads of PowerMonsters of Verity.

The Near Witch: The Ash-Born Boy and her site, my review, The Near Witch and her site, my review, my reread.

The Archived: The Archived and her site, my review, The Unbound and her site, my review, Leave the Windows Open and my review.

Vicious: Warm Up and my reviewVicious and her site, my review, ExtraOrdinary and my reviewmy rereadVengeful and her site, my review.

 A Darker Shade of Magic: A Darker Shade of Magic and her site, my review, A Gathering of Shadows and her site, my review, A Conjuring of Light and her site, my review.

Shades of Magic (Prequel Series to *A Darker Shade of Magic*): The Steel Prince and my review, Night of Knives and my review, The Rebel Army and my review.

Threads of Power (Sequel Series to *A Dark Shade of Magic*): The Fragile Threads of Power and her site, my review.

Monsters of Verity: This Savage Song and her site, my review, my rereadOur Dark Duet and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: The Invisible Life of Addie Larue and her site, my review, Gallant and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!