Saturday, May 9, 2015

Victoria Schwab Author Page

The Story: The Near Witch was out there, and yeah, I just had to read it! I just need to read more and more books! They're just so fantastic, and I've enjoyed them so much! I'm so glad that there are more books to read, and I can't wait to read them!

Website

Series: The Near Witch, The Archived, Everyday Angel, Vicious, A Darker Shade of Magic, Monsters of Verity.

The Near Witch: The Ash-Born Boy and her site, my review, The Near Witch and her site, my review.

The Archived: The Archived and her site, my review, The Unbound and her site, my review, Leave the Windows Open and my review, Untitled.

Everyday Angel: New Beginnings and her site, my review, Second Chances and her site, my review, Last Wishes and her site, my review.

Vicious: Warm Up and her site, my review, Vicious and her site, my review.

 A Darker Shade of Magic: A Darker Shade of Magic and her site, my review, A Gathering of Shadows, Untitled.

Monsters of Verity: This Savage Song and her site, my review, Our Dark Duet

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! But this is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!