Thursday, June 30, 2016

We Have the Cover of Red Queen #3!!!!

Gah, we have the cover of King's Cage by Victoria Aveyard! So excited! We only just got the title, so yeah, happy!

From Goodreads:
In the third book in the #1 New York Times bestselling Red Queen series, Mare is forced to play a psychological cat-and-mouse game with an old and deadly enemy, where the stakes are not only the future of the Red Rebellion but the sanctity of her own mind.


Yeah, really excited for this book, and I just want to read it! The crown is great, and the blood dripping, yeah, I just want to read it! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!