Sunday, July 2, 2017

How Well I Stuck to It #154, July 2nd

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 27:
The Lunatic Cafe by Laurell K. Hamilton, Blood Bones by Laurell K. Hamilton, The Killing Dance by Laurell K. Hamilton, Night Lost by Lynn Viehl, Evermore by Lynn Viehl, Insurrection by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA

Edelweiss: NA.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 6.

So yeah, a different week, but a few books that I want to read! I think I won't keep myself to the schedule anymore, but yeah, I'll still keep track. I just won't hold myself to have to have a certain amount of books in the different categorizes, but instead, I'm going to compare what I wanted to read, to what I actually read, as well as what I usually do. I think. Not quite fully decided yet! But here's what I think I'll do:

Week 26:
Pocket Apocalypse by Seanan McGuire, Chaos Choreography by Seanan McGuire, Sleepover by Seanan McGuire, Magic for Nothing by Seanan McGuire

vs.

Private Demon by Lynn Viehl, Dark Need by Lynn Viehl, Full Moons and Mistletoe by Alyssa Ivy Rose, The Brightest Fell by Seanan McGuire, Of Things Unknown by Seanan McGuire, The Sweetest Burn by Jeaniene Frost, The Laughing Corpse by Laurell K. Hamilton, Circus of the Damned by Laurell K. Hamilton, Pocket Apocalypse by Seanan McGuire, Chaos Choreography by Seanan McGuire, Sleepover by Seanan McGuire, Magic for Nothing by Seanan McGuire, 8 Bodies is Enough by Stephanie Bond, Lover's Knot by Karen Chance

Yeah! I read what I wanted to read! So I'm happy with that! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!