Sunday, July 16, 2017

How Well I Stuck to It #156, July 16th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 29:
Blood Magic by T.J. Ayer, Demon Kin by T.J. Ayer, Forbidden Nights With a Vampire by Kerrelyn Sparks, The Vampire and the Virgin by Kerrelyn Sparks, Eat Prey Love by Kerrelyn Sparks, The Girl's Guide to Vampires by Katie MacAlister, Into the Night by Cynthia Eden, Once Bitten by Kalayna Price, Twice Dead by Kalayna Price, Strike by Deborah Wilde, Sworn to Quell by Terah Edun

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: 3.

NetGalley: 3.

Edelweiss: NA.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 2.

So a nice week, almost a bit of everything going on, so yeah, can't wait to read it!

Week 28:
Deceptions by Kelley Armstrong, The Orange Cat and Other Cainsville Tales by Kelley Armstrong, Betrayals by Kelley Armstrong, Marked in Flesh by Anne Bishop, Etched in Bone by Anne Bishop, Forbidden Nights With a Vampire by Kerrelyn Sparks, Flight by Alyssa Ivy Rose, Focus by Alyssa Ivy Rose, Found by Alyssa Ivy Rose, First & Forever by Alyssa Ivy Rose, Obsidian Butterfly by Laurell K. Hamilton

vs.

Marked in Flesh by Anne Bishop, Etched in Bone by Anne Bishop, Deceptions by Kelley Armstrong, The Orange Cat and Other Cainsville Tales by Kelley Armstrong, Betrayals by Kelley Armstrong, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling, My Life as a White Trash Zombie by Diana Rowland, A Knight Like No Other by Jocelyn Kelley, My Summer Job by Margaret Cioffi, Right Where We Belong by Brenda Novak

So a pretty decent comparison, I read about the same amount of books, but not the ones I wanted to read. Ah, well! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!