Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Anne Bishop Author Page

The Story: Well, I've seen The Others series around on Goodreads, and yeah, it looked really good! And I finally decided to read them, and just devoured them, and I can't wait to read more of her books!

Website

Series: The Others, The World of the OthersThe Black Jewels, EphemeraTir Alainn.

The Others: Written in Blood and her site, my review, my reread, my third review, my fourth reviewMurder of Crows and her site, my review, my reread, my third review, my fourth reviewVision of Silver and her site, my review, my reread, my third review, my fourth reviewMarked in Flesh and her site, my review, my reread, my third review, my fourth review, my fifth reviewEtched in Bone and her site, my review, my reread, my third review, my fourth review, my fifth reviewLake Silence and her site, my review, my reread, my third review, my fourth review, Wild Country and her site, my review, my reread, my third review, my fourth reviewCrowbones and her site, my review, my reread, mn /.;The Dark Ship and her site, (Part of *Heroic Hearts*, Part of *The Lady in Glass and Other Stories*), Home for the Howlidays (Part of The Lady in Glass and Other Stories*).

The World of the Others: Lake Silence, Wild Country, Crowbones.

The Dark Ships is a short story in Heroic Hearts, set in The Others world, here's my review.



The Lady in Glass, Bear Trap, Not a Princess, The Weapon, Hotting Fuggam and the Dragon, Tunnel, Matchgirl, Rapunzel, The Wild Heart, The Fairest One of All, By the Time the Witchblood Blooms, The Khaldharon Run, The Price, The Voice, Home For the Howlidays, The Dark Ship, Friends and Corpses, 
The Day Will Come, Truth and Story, Stands a God Within the Shadows, She Moved Through the Fair, and A Strand in the Web are short stories in The Lady in Glass and Other Stories, here's her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!