Sunday, July 23, 2017

How Well I Stuck to It #157, July 23rd

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 30:
Blood Magic by T.J. Ayer, Demon Kin by T.J. Ayer, Cerulean Sins by Laurell K. Hamilton, Incubus Dreams by Laurell K. Hamilton, Hello Again by Brenda Novak, Vampire Mine by Kerrelyn Sparks, Sexiest Vampire Alive by Kerrelyn Sparks, Wanted: Undead or Alive by Kerrelyn Sparks, Wild About You by Kerrelyn Sparks, Strike by Deborah Wilde, Sworn to Quell by Terah Edun, Two Nights by Kathy Riechs

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: 4. Check.

NetGalley: 1. Check.

Edelweiss: NA.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 7. Check.

So a pretty awesome week! A few repetitions that I didn't read last week, but hopefully I'll be reading them this week!

Week 29:
Blood Magic by T.J. Ayer, Demon Kin by T.J. Ayer, Forbidden Nights With a Vampire by Kerrelyn Sparks, The Vampire and the Virgin by Kerrelyn Sparks, Eat Prey Love by Kerrelyn Sparks, The Girl's Guide to Vampires by Katie MacAlister, Into the Night by Cynthia Eden, Once Bitten by Kalayna Price, Twice Dead by Kalayna Price, Strike by Deborah Wilde, Sworn to Quell by Terah Edun

vs.

Once Bitten by Kalayna Price, Twice Dead by Kalayna Price, Forbidden Nights With a Vampire by Kerrelyn Sparks, The Vampire and the Virgin by Kerrelyn Sparks, Eat Prey Love by Kerrelyn Sparks, Obsidian Butterfly by Laurell K. Hamilton, Narcissus in Chains by Laurell K. Hamilton, Night Lost by Lynn Viehl, Evermore by Lynn Viehl, The Girl's Guide to Vampires by Katie MacAlister

So I read about the same number of books that I wasn't planning on reading as I didn't read. So yeah, I'm happy with that! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!