Saturday, July 29, 2017

Week 30 Reviews: Twilight Fall, Stay the Night


From Goodreads:
Immortal Darkyn Lord Valentin Jaus and landscape artist Liling Harper are two lost souls. Brought together by fate, bound together by passion, Valentin and Liling find solace in each other's arms. But the ties that bind them are deeper—and more dangerous—than either of them can possibly imagine…

From Goodreads:
Outlaw, immortal vampire, and art thief, Darkyn Lord Robin of Locksley has evaded authorities for the last 700 years. At the moment, he's falling for undercover federal agent Christina Renshaw, who has no time for an affair. She hopes to snag an elusive art thief, but soon has no choice other than to join forces with Robin. When the chase becomes dangerous, both will have to choose between losing each other and losing everything they value...

My Review:
I really enjoyed these books. Twilight Fall is not one of my favourite books in the series, since the dynamics of their relationship, I felt was unbalanced and I just didn't really like it. I enjoyed everything else about these two books, though!

I'm glad that both these guys, Valentin and Robin got happy endings, and that their ladies did, too. Valentin espcailly has had a bit of a complicated love life, and yeah, it was great to see them all find happiness, though there were troubles!

There were secrets that they were hiding. Like Liling's whole past and a great deal of who she was, she kept that secret. It did come out, and it was very awesome to read, but yeah, those issues where there. But I'm glad everything worked out in the end for both couples!

I meant to read these books in order. But I kinda messed up and missed some short stories, which I'l read out of order. Oh, well. I mean, I wish it hadn't happened, but there's no going back. I just wanted to explain and complain about it!

Yeah, really great books, and I can't wait to finish this series and then move on to the spin offs!

Author: Lynn Viehl
Series: Darklyn #6, 7
First Read: April 2017
Read: July 28th, 28th, 2017
Source: Ebook.bike
Reason Why: Love this series so rereading! And they're Prequel & Sequel Challenge 2017 Books!
Publisher: NAL
Published: July 1st 2008, January 6th 2009

Twilight Fall:
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars









Stay the Night:
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!