Sunday, July 9, 2017

How Well I Stuck to It #155, July 9th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 28:
Deceptions by Kelley Armstrong, The Orange Cat and Other Cainsville Tales by Kelley Armstrong, Betrayals by Kelley Armstrong, Marked in Flesh by Anne Bishop, Etched in Bone by Anne Bishop, Forbidden Nights With a Vampire by Kerrelyn Sparks, Flight by Alyssa Ivy Rose, Focus by Alyssa Ivy Rose, Found by Alyssa Ivy Rose, First and Forever by Alyssa Ivy Rose, Obsidian Butterfly by Laurell K. Hamilton

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: 1.

New Books: 4.

Yeah, a nice week! I can't wait

Week 27:
The Lunatic Cafe by Laurell K. Hamilton, Bloody Bones by Laurell K. Hamilton, The Killing Dance by Laurell K. Hamilton, Night Lost by Lynn Viehl, Evermore by Lynn Viehl, Insurrection by Sherrilyn Kenyon

vs.

The Lunatic Cafe by by Laurell K. Hamilton, Bloody Bones by Laurell K. Hamilton, The Killing Dance by Laurell K. Hamilton, Burnt Offerings by Laurell K. Hamilton, Blue Moon by Laurell K. Hamilton, The Girl Who Was Infatuated With Death by Laurell K. Hamilton, The Screams of Dragons by Kelley Armstrong, Gifted by Kelley Armstrong, Omens by Kelley Armstrong, Visions by Kelley Armstrong, Wrapped in Red by Anne Bishop, Murder of Crows by Anne Bishop, Visions in Silver by Anne Bishop

Yeah, I didn't plan to read most of this, but I just didn't end up reading some of these, since at least Insurrection hasn't come out yet, but I read a lot more then I was planning, so that was great! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!