Sunday, September 10, 2017

How Well I Stuck to It #164, September 10th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 37:
Brave New Girl by Rachel Vincent, Defy the Stars by Claudia Gray, Joined by Mara Gan, Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor, The Problem With Forever by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Warcross by Marie Lu

Tour Books: 1. Check.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 4. Check.

It's a pretty decent week, some books that I really want to read and sound so great!

Week 36:
Apex by Mercedes Lackey, A Conspiracy in Belgravia by Sherry Thomas, Even the Darkest Stars by Heather Fawcett, Godsgrave by Jay Kristoff, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling, Secrets in Death by J.D. Robb, Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas

vs.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling, Intensity by Sherrilyn Kenyon, Among the Red Stars by Gwen C. Katz, Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas, Secrets in Death by J.D. Robb, Godsgrave by Jay Kristoff, Even the Darkest Stars by Heather Fawcett, Apex by Mercedes Lackey, A Conspiracy in Belgravia by Sherry Thomas, The Trouble With the Twelfth Grave by Darynda Jones

I'm really happy with these-because I read all of the books that I wanted to, I also read more then that, by 2 books. So yeah, very happy with this! 

2 comments:

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!